In 1866 the now former Goldstone Pumping Station commenced supplying an abundance of fresh clean water to the citizens of Brighton & Hove. By 1872 it was pumping 2,600,000 imperial gallons (12.000.000 litres) every day and made a huge contribution to the health and well-being of the population.
In its present-day incarnation, the British Engineerium pays homage to its past, whilst being mindful of the future, with a vast expansion of modern utilities.
The 2.5acre site, has over 26,000 square feet of untapped industrial event space. With polychrome brickwork, elaborate windows and grade II listed structures, this is the site that keeps on giving.
Currently available until January 2020